Van der Meer Logistic Consultancy is as an experienced supply chain manager specializing in all phases of the supply chain
Interim Supply Chain Manager
• Procurement of raw materials, facilities and equipment.
• Determine stock levels, internal processing times.
• Freight rates and costs benchmarking.
• Rationalising planning and forecasting.
• Working with Bill of Material (BOM) / Master Production Plans.
• Experience with planning tools, ERP systems QAD/Oracle/Microsoft AX
• Build and classification of storage racks.
• Storage and production of concrete products and electronics.
• Sale of public warehousing components.
• Purchase internal transport and racks.
• Managing pick, pack and ship departments.
• Managing Cycle counting procedures.
• Implementation of ERP systems (Oracle / QAD).
• Successfully managed change processes.
• Manages the organization with integrity and transparency.
• Developing a strategic vision based on its own analysis.
• Logistical training at HBO level (Vervoersacademy).
• Hands-on mentality, practical insight and experience.
What can you expect from me?
I have gained in the past a lot of different SCM experience in vary positions. My great power and also my added value lies in the combination of SCM with other specialties. Unlike traditional SCM Managers, I am financially very well educated and experienced, but also have a broad foundation in ICT (SQL programmer), Purchasing, HR and commercial matters. Thus, I can quickly and decisively predict effects of various measures throughout the organization and advice the management very precise.
Supply chain experience
1 Studio 100 Media 2014 : Interim Supply Chain Manager.
•Optimization of customer contracts and tariffs, supply chain, inventory, picking VPE instead of individual parts (VPE), Tendering Transport Europe, centralization logistics sites.
2 Rentex Floron 2013-2014 : Interim Logistics Manager.
•Minimize transportation costs and maximize internal flow of goods. Currently engaged in the project “air transport”: combining different products for one customer in the same trolley.
3 Kijlstra Beton 2007: Interim Director, responsible for total company 10M €:Procurement and purchasing raw materials, facilities and equipment.
• Controlling production (concrete products plant 120,000 tons ) and solve failures.
• Determine inventory levels and production size batches of finished products.
• Coordinate inventory levels with sales and other sites.
4 Holcim Beton 2008: Interim Transport Manager.
•Coordinating preparation of shipping orders and optimize transport.
5 MBI Beton 2008: Interim Change Manager.
•Improving efficiency by re- locating based on ABC and type of product.
6 Oenema Transport 2009:
•Warehouse of Lasualec dismantled in Apeldoorn and rebuilt in Heerenveen including racks and materials handling equipment.
• Public warehousing: the commercial sales of warehouse functions: storage, labeling and shipping of goods.
7 Xerox Distribution 1996-2001: 5,5 years of SCM experience:
•Purchase printed parts in Europe + all the logistics (1M €).
• Inventory Planning 3000 articles, all the logistics (30M €).
• Manage internal logistics: Shipping department en production of printers.
• Introduction of ERP systems, Oracle and QAD.
8 Van der Werff Transport 2001-2006:
• Organize and build racks warehouse for Atoglas (10,000 tons acrylaat), develop and implement a warehouse management system for storage, shipping and invoicing.
• Organize internal and external transport and paperwork.
• Invoicing of all warehouse components to the customer.
We can also assist you with transport and logistics of:
Heavy lift Cargo
Low Bed Transport
Out of Gauge Cargo
Permits heavy transport